McQ Alexander McQueen
Logo-Embroidered Loopback Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt
- XL (low stock)
- XXL (only one left)
Mr Alexander McQueen first introduced the swallow emblem during his 1995 show, "The Birds" - a collection inspired by Mr Alftred Hitchcock’s iconic film. Reimagined by Mr Tom Tosseyn in 2016 for the McQ diffusion line, the motif can be found on everything from accessories to this loopback cotton-jersey sweatshirt. It's an easy-to-style, minimal piece that'll go with virtually anything.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This sweatshirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black loopback cotton-jersey
- Crew neck, yellow embroidery, ribbed trims
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.