Camp-Collar Embroidered Satin Shirt
- S (low stock)
- XL (only one left)
As an avid motorcycle rider, Neighborhood's Mr Shinsuke Takizawa is often drawn to that same biker culture in his designs, too. This camp-collar shirt is cut from smooth satin and embroidered with a bold skeleton motif that's perfectly in line with the founder's favourite hobby. Shown here with Neighborhood T-shirt, Neighborhood trousers, Vans sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black satin
- Camp collar, chest patch pockets, multicoloured embroidery, designer emblem
- Button fastenings
- 52% rayon, 48% cotton; trim: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Japan