Scott Double-Breasted Storm System Wool Coat
Officine Generale's 'Scott' coat is made with Loro Piana's Storm System membrane, so not only does it look smart, it'll protect you from the elements, too. Modelled on traditional peacoats with a longer length to shield your clothes from splashes of rain, it's tailored from insulating wool and has topstitched edges for longevity. The full satin lining will slide easily over a suit or sweater. Shown here with Mr P. jeans, Mr P. sweater, Mr P. shoes.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This coat is designed for a slightly loose fit and is sized for layering
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy wool
- Notch lapels, buttoned cuffs, two chest welt pockets, two front flap pockets, pockets, single vent, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 100% wool; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.