Fishtail Straight-Leg Cotton and Wool-Blend Suit Trousers
Oliver Spencer started his career selling second-hand clothes, which is why many of his designs have a vintage lean. These 1940s-inspired 'Fishtail' trousers take their name from the notched waistline – a thoughtful detail that enhances comfort.
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Regular-straight leg, mid-rise
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a 32
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Grey cotton and wool-blend
- Belt loops, front slash pockets, buttoned front flap pocket, back welt pocket, back buttoned welt pocket
- Button and zip fastening
- 50% cotton, 50% wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- Dry clean
- Designer colour: Birkbeck Charcoal
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.