Private White V.C.
Mechanic Cotton and Linen-Blend Gabardine Jacket
- S (only one left)
- XL (only one left)
- XXL (only one left)
Private White V.C. has been around for more than 150 years and still handcrafts its jackets in the same red-bricked building on the banks of the River Irwell in Manchester. This workwear-inspired 'Mechanic' jacket is cut for a comfortable fit from mid-weight cotton and linen-blend gabardine and has military-grade copper hardware from Riri of Switzerland.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige cotton and linen-blend gabardine
- Two front zipped pockets, two on-seam pockets, internal patch pocket
- Zip fastening
- 66% cotton, 34% linen
- Dry clean
- Designer colour: Earth
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.