Camp-Collar Printed Cotton-Blend Shirt
- XXL (low stock)
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. The camp-collar shirt has been a symbol of Hawaii for nearly a century, and Reyn Spooner's version was even designed there so it feels really authentic. Cut for a comfortable fit from a cotton-blend, it's printed with pineapples, which are given to welcome you to the islands, and washed for a soft handle and lived-in look.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Orange and white cotton-blend
- Button fastenings
- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Designer colour: Carnelian
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.