Bryan Denim Jeans
- 32 (sold out)
- 34 (sold out)
- 36 (sold out)
The Row believes in creating really well-made essentials - that's why it took a two-year development period before expanding into the menswear market. These 'Bryan' jeans are cut from Japanese denim in a versatile medium-blue wash. They're subtly whiskered to suggest wear and come in a straight-leg fit that has plenty room to move. Shown here with The Row sweater, Common Projects sneakers.
This item is large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Straight leg, mid-rise style
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size 32 jeans have a hem width of approximately 7.4”/ 19cm
- Model wears a 32
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Blue denim
- Belt loops, five pockets, whiskered
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton; pocket lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.