Iris Reversible Nylon-Shell Jacket
- 1 (sold out)
- 2 (sold out)
- 3 (low stock)
- 4 (only one left)
- 5 (sold out)
visvim's founder Mr Hiroki Nakamura often travels for inspiration, bringing along empty suitcases that he fills with clothes from flea markets. This jacket has been made in Japan from robust nylon-shell that's lightly padded for extra warmth and comfort and trimmed with herringbone-woven cotton. It's completely reversible, too, so it can be worn with the striped panels in or outwards.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Size 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL and 5 = XXL
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a boxy fit and is slightly short in the sleeves
- Intended to be worn multiple ways
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 2
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Olive nylon-shell
- Snap-fastening cuffs, front welt pockets
- Zip fastening
- 100% nylon; trim: 100% cotton; filling: 100% polyester; lining: 100% rayon;
- Dry clean
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.