Striped Seersucker Shirt
Colour: Sky blue
Fabric fiend Mr Fraser Moss spends a lot of time researching vintage materials for YMC, from interior textiles to grain sacks from the '20s and '30s. This short-sleeved shirt is cut from sky-blue and ecru striped seersucker in a comfortably loose fit. Wear it on holidays with just your swim shorts, or layer it over a tee back home. Shown here with YMC trousers, Converse sneakers, Hugo Boss bracelet.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a loose fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Sky-blue and ecru seersucker
- Classic collar, chest buttoned patch pockets
- Button fastenings
- 51% viscose, 29% cotton, 20% nylon
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.