Engraved Silver-Tone Signet Ring
Alexander McQueen's signet ring is etched with the house's skull emblem, a signature that was introduced in the eponymous founder's Central Saint Martins graduate collection. It's cast from silver-tone metal and comes with a presentation box, making it ideal for gifting.
- Italian sizing
- Designed to be worn on the smallest finger
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Silver-tone metal
- Comes in a dust bag and presentation box
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.