Straight-Leg Linen Shorts
Ermenegildo Zegna used a leno weave to strengthen the linen fabrication of these shorts while retaining the cloth's lightness and breathability. They're neatly tailored to break just before the knees and have a button and zip fly and internal drawstring.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed-straight leg, mid-rise style
- Internal drawstring at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Blue linen
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, two front slash pockets, two back buttoned welt pockets
- Button and zip fastening
- 100% linen; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.