Laureato Automatic 42mm Ceramic Watch, Ref. No. 81010-32-631-32A
Girard-Perregaux's Mr Adolfo Natalini created the first 'Laureato' watch in 1975, striving to combine superior horological functionality with fine aesthetics. Preserving the octagonal bezel from the original, this 42mm model is made from brushed ceramic with a grey-tinted sapphire crystal and set with a Clou de Paris guilloché black dial. The brand's reliable calibre GP01800-00025 movement, which provides an impressive 54-hour power reserve, is on full display through an exhibition case back. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP01800-00025 automatic movement with 54-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds counter
- Date window
- Black Clou de Paris guilloché dial
- Silver Super-LumiNova® coated hands, hour and minute hands, markers and indices
- Black ceramic case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Grey-tinted sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening ceramic bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 10.93mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 81010-32-631-32A
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.