Max Bill Automatic Chronoscope 40mm Stainless Steel and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 027/4600.04
Junghans' handsome watch is a tribute to the work of architect, painter, sculptor and designer Mr Max Bill. The stainless steel case has been carefully crafted in Germany, sports a white face with luminous hands and is fixed with a smooth leather strap. Underneath the SICRALAN-coated Plexiglass lens lies a Swiss-made calibre J800.2 automatic mechanism - you'll never lose a second if you keep this classic timepiece on your wrist. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Calibre J880.2 automatic movement with 48-hour power reserve
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window, stop function
- White face, luminous metal arms
- Stainless steel case
- Domed SICRALAN-coated Plexiglass lens
- Buckle-fastening black leather strap (calf)
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 027/4600.00
- Made in Germany
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.