+ ECAL + Juliette Lefèvre Time Flies Limited Edition Hand-Wound Time Flies Bronze Table Clock, Ref. No 74.6006/600
Inspired by the earliest aviators who used their watches as their sole navigational instrument to calculate their position and set their course, L’Épée 1839's 'Time Flies' table clock pays tribute to the aeroplane. Created in collaboration with ECAL and Juliette Lefèvre, this limited-edition collectable is in the form of a stylised plane from the '30s and is designed to evoke childhood dreams of airborne adventures. The 8-day power reserve is generated via an open-worked crown that recalls engine cooling radiators and is found just behind the movable propeller. Hours and minutes are displayed on large PVD-coated discs stamped with Arabic numerals and the movement can be seen in the cockpit.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury clocks. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre L’Épée 1839 hand-wound movement with 8-day power reserve
- 18,000 Vph
- Hour and minute indications stamped on 360° rotating discs
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel hour and minute discs
- White Arabic numerals
- Aged bronze case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Length: 354mm; width: 422mm; height: 138mm
- Comes in a presentation box
- Limited to 99 pieces
- Reference number: 74.6006/600
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.