The Equinox 18-Karat Gold Ring
Taking its name from one of the most famous astronomical phenomena, MAOR's 'The Equinox' ring is inspired by orbital planetary movements. It's cast from 18-karat gold in a slim profile that'll work solo or stacked with other styles.
- S/M/L sizing
- follow our simple guide to make sure yours fits:
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- 18-karat gold
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.