1858 Limited Edition Monopusher Automatic Chronograph 42mm Bronze and Woven Watch, Ref. No. 125583
This version of Montblanc's monopusher chronograph has been made in a limited run of 1,858 to match the name of the collection, referring to the founding year of the German marque's fine Swiss watchmaker imprint, Minerva. Inspired by the mid-century pieces made for the era's pioneering Alpinists and soldiers, it's been built in Switzerland with a bronze case housing Sellita's ultra reliable single-pusher chronograph mechanics, secured with a military-grade woven NATO strap.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre MB 25.12 automatic chronograph movement with 48-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, second subdial
- Chronograph: sweep second hand, 30-minute subdial
- Telemeter scale
- Black dial
- Beige luminescent hour and minute hands and Arabic numerals, stainless steel central and sweep seconds hands and 30-minute counter
- Bronze case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening tan woven NATO strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 14.7mm; strap width: 22mm
- Limited to 1,858 pieces
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 125583
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.