POLO RALPH LAUREN
Logo-Appliquéd Printed Cotton-Piqué Polo Shirt
Polo Ralph Lauren's polo shirt has remained largely unchanged since it debuted in 1972 - the brand instead plays around with its logo each season. Riffing on Americana, this iteration is cut from cotton-piqué with its famous polo player emblem appliquéd with a patchwork of bandana offcuts. The label's moniker is printed on the other side of the chest.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve looser fit
- This polo shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy cotton-piqué
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.