THE NORTH FACE
1996 Retro Nuptse Slim-Fit Camouflage-Print Shell Down Gilet
- XS (only one left)
Named after Everest's neighbouring mountain, The North Face's 'Nuptse' line is designed for warmth, comfort and practicality. This vest is made from DWR-treated shell for a water-repellent finish and filled with a responsibly sourced down layer for added insulation. It conveniently packs into its own internal pocket, so it's easy to carry in a backpack or gym bag.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This gilet is intended for a slim fit
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Camouflage and black shell
- Packable hood, designer emblem, front zipped pockets, drawstring hem, internal pocket
- Zip fastening
- 100% nylon; padding: 100% down (Goose)
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.