THE NORTH FACE
Denali Logo-Embroidered Recycled Shell and Fleece Zip-Up Jacket
Originally developed with climbers in mind, The North Face's 'Denali' jacket debuted back in '89 and has been a mainstay ever since. This one is made from recycled fibres and combines panels of durable, water-repellent shell and insulating fleece. The elasticated cuffs and drawstring hem help lock in warmth, too.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Drawstring hem for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Turquoise recycled fleece, purple recycled shell
- Funnel neck, appliquéd and embroidered designer emblems, front zipped pockets, drawstring hem
- Zip fastening
- 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.