THE NORTH FACE
Steep Tech Panelled DryVent Jacket
- XS (sold out)
The North Face's jacket is part of the 'Steep Tech' collection, designed in partnership with American extreme skier Mr Scot Schmidt and intended for the harshest weather conditions. It's made from panels of water-repellent DryVent™ and is fitted with an asymmetric zip fastening and plenty of pockets.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black DryVent™
- Drawstring hood and hem, designer emblems, Velcro® cuffs and front flap pocket, two front zipped pockets, D ring
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% nylon; lining: 100% polyester
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.