BELL & ROSS
BR 03-92 MA-1 Limited Edition Automatic 42mm Ceramic and Leather Watch
The colour palette of Bell & Ross' limited-edition 'BR 03-92' watch is inspired by the original US Air Force's 'MA-1' bomber jackets from the '50s – an eventual style icon that came from the ever-decreasing cockpit space of jet fighters and their high-altitude chill. Just like the jacket, this self-winding, Swiss-made tool watch is adorned in camouflaged khaki (ceramic though, not nylon) and has a bright orange lining glowing through the stencilled dial, echoing the reversible search-and-rescue beacon that was the MA-1’s inside-out.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre BR-CAL.302. automatic mechanical movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Matte army-green dial
- Orange Super-LumiNova® hands, numerals and indices
- Matte army-green ceramic case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Buckle-fastening reversible army-green and orange leather strap, spare black canvas strap
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: BR0392-KAO-CE/SCA
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.