HyBridge Quilted Nylon Hooded Down Jacket
- M (low stock)
Canada Goose calls this 'Hybridge' down jacket its "warmest yet". It's cut from padded nylon with dry mapping across the hood and upper body for waterproof protection. A full range of motion is supported with knit panelling under arms, Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbholes and narrower quilting at flex points. The tricot collar and chin guard offer insulation and comfort.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Cut for a relaxed fit with a thick lining for a close internal fit
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black nylon
- Chin guard, designer emblem appliqué, ribbed cuffs, two front zipped pockets, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% nylon, trim1: 74% nylon, 26% spandex; trim2: 94% polyester, 6% spandex; filling: 80% down, 20% feather (Goose); lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Made in Canada
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.