Figaro Cotton-Blend Corduroy Suit Jacket
Founded in 1958 as a small Italian tailors, Caruso knows how to bring meticulous construction into the 21st century. This 'Figaro' suit jacket is made from chocolate cotton-blend corduroy and has a neat single-breasted profile. The patch pockets add a relaxed, contemporary feel.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- This blazer is tailored for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Chocolate cotton-blend corduroy
- Notch lapels, chest welt pocket, two front patch pockets, single vent
- Two button fastening
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.