Laureato Absolute WW.TC Automatic 44mm PVD-Coated Titanium and Rubber Watch, Ref. No. 81065-21-491-FH6A
The successor to Girard-Perregaux's 'WW.TC' worldtimer from 1966, the 'Laureato Absolute' is part of a new collection, which celebrates the beauty and durability of PVD-coated titanium. Retaining the octagonal bezel of the original watch, this 44mm model houses the Swiss-made calibre GP03300-1056 automatic movement with a complication that allows you to monitor the passage of day to night around the globe and simultaneously tell the time in different capitals. The components inside have been masterfully crafted using Côtes de Genève, circular graining and bevelling techniques, while the standout blue dial has a sunray finish. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP03300-1056 automatic movement with 46-hour power reserve
- 32 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds counter
- World time with day and night indicator
- Blue sunray dial
- Luminous hands, markers and indices
- Black PVD-coated titanium case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Titanium caseback
- Clasp-fastening black rubber strap
- Case diameter: 44mm; case thickness: 14.65mm
- Water resistance: 30 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 81065-21-491-FH6A
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.