+ Nathan Bell A.I.R. Printed Nylon Jacket
Nike Running brings back LA-based creative Nathan Bell to design graphics for its latest 'Artist-in-Residence' (A.I.R.) collection. - Part windbreaker, part bomber, this jacket is made from lightweight, water-repellent nylon and printed with hand-drawn sketches inspired by signature branding and a runner's internal monologue - Packs into its pocket and features a convenient strap for easy carrying - Mesh lining along the back increases breathability - Zipped pockets secure gear
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Regular fit; designed for movement
- Lightweight, breathable, non-stretchy
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Light-blue and white nylon
- Zip fastening
- 100% nylon; pocket lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Aluminium
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.