+ 007 Ryder Cotton-Terry Polo Shirt
- S (only one left)
- XXL (sold out)
Orlebar Brown's 'Ryder' polo shirt is modelled after the one Mr James Bond wears in the Dr. No film when he first comes across Ms Honey Ryder on Jamaica's Crab Key Beach. Cut from absorbent cotton-terry, it has a comfortable, regular fit and neatly ribbed trims to hold its shape. It fastens with two pearlescent buttons along the half-placket.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This polo shirt is designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Green cotton-terry
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.