Ibiza Sterling Silver Multi-Stone Bracelet
Mr Mark Alexander and his team travel the world to visit gem shows, markets and individual vendors in search of stones for Peyote Bird's jewellery. This 'Ibiza' bracelet is strung with two rows of coral, turquoise, yellow opal, tiger's eye and pink sapphire beads. The combination is inspired by the colours of the island from which it takes its name.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 36cm / 14.2in
- Sterling silver, gold filled sterling silver
- Coral, turquoise; yellow opal; tiger's eye; pink sapphire, total weight: 5.50-carats
- Hook fastening
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.