Camper MK1 40mm Stainless Steel and Leather Watch
Timex's 'MK1' watch is part of the brand's 'Archive' line which combines time-tested techniques and retro designs that date back to 1854. Inspired by the 'Camper' model from the '80s, this updated timepiece is engineered with a quartz movement and chronograph stopwatch, as well as the house's signature INDIGLO® light-up dial for when it's dark. The robust nylon-webbing strap is a nod to US Army issues and will endure plenty of wear.
This item's measurements are:
- Max. Strap Length - 23.5cm / 9.3in
- Min. Strap Length - 17.5cm / 6.9in
- Strap Width - 2cm / 0.8in
- Circumference - 20cm / 7.9in
- Face Diameter - 3.5cm / 1.4in
- Black aluminium case, army-green webbing strap
- Black INDIGLO® light-up dial with three sub-dials, date window, white and mint indices, luminous metal hour and minute hands, black and orange second hand
- Quartz movement
- Silver buckle fastening
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.