+ Peanuts Marlin Stainless Steel and Leather Watch
Good grief! Has it really been six decades since Timex introduced its 'Marlin' watch? That's almost as storied as Peanuts and Charlie Brown himself. Designed in collaboration with the comic strip, this stainless steel and leather timepiece features the character finally flying his kite (safely away from trees) on a fresh white dial complete with a date window. On the reverse, the exhibition case back offers a peak at the automatic movement, oscillating weight and some of its 21 jewels.
This item's measurements are:
- Max. Strap Length: 23.5cm / 9.3in
- Min. Strap Length: 17cm / 6.7in
- Strap Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Face Diameter: 4.3cm / 1.7in
- Stainless steel case, black leather strap
- White dial, date window, black indices, stainless steel hands and markers
- Acrylic lens, automatic movement, exhibition case back, 21 jewels
- Stainless steel buckle fastening
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: TW2U127007U
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.