+ Peanuts Marlin Automatic Stainless Steel and Leather Watch
Timex often collaborates on cool design projects, like with Todd Snyder and YMC, and this edition of its best-selling 'Marlin' watch is made in partnership with Peanuts and features Snoopy on the dial, dressed up as a Flying Ace. It's cast from stainless steel and anchored by a black leather strap that's robust enough for daily wear. Flip it over and you'll be able to see the reliable 21-jewel automatic movement through the transparent case back. The presentation box also contains a comic that'll delight fans. Shown here with Mr P. jeans, rag & bone sweater, A.P.C. tote.
This item's measurements are:
- Max. Strap Length - 23.5cm / 9.3in
- Min. Strap Length - 17cm / 6.7in
- Strap Width - 2cm / 0.8in
- Face Diameter - 4.3cm / 1.7in
- Stainless steel case, black leather strap
- Silver dial, hands and indices
- Silver buckle fastening
- Water resistance 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.