Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
All Cutler and Gross eyewear is handmade using production methods that have barely changed since launching in 1969. This pair harks back to that burgeoning time with vintage-inspired D-frames made from matte acetate. Meticulously crafted in Italy, this tortoiseshell design makes a dapper choice for gentlemen who favour retro style.
- All Accessories
- Cufflinks and Tie clips
- Pens and stationery
- Pocket Squares
- Fine Watches
- Tom FordLeo Square-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses$390
- Tom FordSnowdon Square-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses $405
- Cutler and GrossSquare-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses $500
- Barton PerreiraTuco Square-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Polarised Sunglasses$470
- Kingsman+ Cutler and Gross Square-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses $550Exclusive
- Garrett Leight California OpticalHarding D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$375
- Ray-BanOriginal Wayfarer Acetate Sunglasses$150Essentials
- Ray-BanClubmaster Acetate and Metal Sunglasses$150