Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Ray-Ban's claim that "cool was invented in 1937" when its Aviator sunglasses were designed might be bold, but we can't help but agree - in fact, it looks like they just upgraded it, thanks to mirrored lenses and sleek gold-tone frames. This strikingly iconic pair will take your summer repertoire to a new level.
- All Accessories
- Cufflinks and Tie clips
- Pens and stationery
- Pocket Squares
- Fine Watches
- Tom FordLeo Square-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses$390
- Tom FordSnowdon Square-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses $405
- Cutler and GrossSquare-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses $500
- Barton PerreiraTuco Square-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Polarised Sunglasses$470
- Kingsman+ Cutler and Gross Square-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses $550Exclusive
- Garrett Leight California OpticalHarding D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$375
- Ray-BanOriginal Wayfarer Acetate Sunglasses$150Essentials
- Ray-BanClubmaster Acetate and Metal Sunglasses$150