Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Ray-Ban's claim that "cool was invented in 1937" when its Aviator sunglasses were designed might be bold, but we can't help but agree - in fact, it looks like they just upgraded it, thanks to mirrored lenses and sleek gold-tone frames. This strikingly iconic pair will take your summer repertoire to a new level.
- All Accessories
- Cufflinks and Tie clips
- Pens and stationery
- Pocket Squares
- Fine Watches
- L.G.RD-Frame Acetate Polarised Sunglasses$355
- Garrett Leight California OpticalBentley 51 D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$315
- Dries Van NotenSquare-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$345
- Oliver PeoplesGregory Peck Round-Frame Acetate Mirrored Sunglasses$395
- L.G.RNairobi Square-Frame Acetate Polarised Sunglasses$335
- L.G.RNairobi Square-Frame Acetate Polarised Sunglasses $335
- Oliver PeoplesFairmont Round-Frame Acetate Sunglasses $365
- IllestevaLeonard Round-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses$175