Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Ray-Ban's claim that "cool was invented in 1937" when its Aviator sunglasses were designed might be bold, but we can't help but agree - in fact, it looks like they just upgraded it, thanks to mirrored lenses and sleek gold-tone frames. This strikingly iconic pair will take your summer repertoire to a new level.
- All Accessories
- Cufflinks and Tie clips
- Pens and stationery
- Pocket Squares
- Fine Watches
- Bottega VenetaD-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate and Metal Sunglasses$385
- Bottega VenetaAviator-Style Metal Sunglasses$495
- Bottega VenetaSquare-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate and Titanium Sunglasses$620
- Bottega VenetaSquare-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses$620
- Bottega VenetaRound-Frame Intrecciato Titanium and Acetate Sunglasses$620
- Bottega VenetaRound-Frame Intrecciato Metal and Acetate Sunglasses$620
- Bottega VenetaSquare-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$440