Unfortunately, this item will not be back in stock.
Ray-Ban's claim that "cool was invented in 1937" when its Aviator sunglasses were designed might be bold, but we can't help but agree - in fact, it looks like they just upgraded it, thanks to mirrored lenses and sleek gold-tone frames. This strikingly iconic pair will take your summer repertoire to a new level.
- All Accessories
- Cufflinks and Tie clips
- Pens and stationery
- Pocket Squares
- Fine Watches
- Garrett Leight California OpticalKinney Round-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Polarised Sunglasses $315
- Garrett Leight California OpticalKinney Acetate Optical Glasses with Clip-On UV Lense $420
- Garrett Leight California OpticalHampton Round-Frame Tortoiseshell Acetate Sunglasses $315
- Garrett Leight California OpticalHarding Round-Frame Acetate Sunglasses $285
- Garrett Leight California OpticalWilson Round-Frame Metal Mirrored Sunglasses$395
- Garrett Leight California OpticalHarding D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses$375