Embroidered Patchwork Upcycled Cotton Shirt
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. 11.11/eleven eleven is spearheading some of the most sustainable practices in design - this shirt is handspun from 40's count organic cotton that's woven on a handloom in India. The fabric is all repurposed out of scraps from previous garment production that would have otherwise gone to waste.
This product was made from Considered Materials, using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft, Locally Made and Made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This shirt is designed for a relaxed fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Tonal-brown and beige cotton
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- This piece is made from upcycled fabrics and therefore may differ slightly from that pictured
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.