Montedoro Cotton-Twill Field Jacket with Detachable Woven Lining
Colour: Army green
- IT 48 (sold out)
- IT 50 (sold out)
- IT 52 (sold out)
Incotex's 'Montedoro' field jacket is a modern interpretation of one of the brand's archival styles. Made from durable cotton-twill, it features traditional military-inspired details like oversized flap pockets, a buttoned throat latch and drawstring waistband. Remove the internal vest when the temperature starts to rise. Shown here with Incotex jeans, Gitman Vintage shirt, Mr P. boots.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit with a slim fitting internal layer
- Internal drawcord at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Army-green cotton-twill, multicoloured acrylic, wool, mohair, alpaca, virgin wool, polyamide and silk-blend
- Stand collar, buttoned cuffs and throat latch, four front flap pockets, single vent, drawstring waistband, two internal pockets, detachable lining
- Two-way zip and snap fastenings
- 100% cotton; lining: 17% acrylic, 17% wool, 16% mohair, 16% alpaca, 15% virgin wool, 12% polyamide, 7% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.