Embroidered Linen and Cotton-Blend Shirt
- S/M (only one left)
Inspired by Edwardian Redwork quilts, this BODE shirt is hand-embroidered with depictions of various ephemera, like good luck charms and greeting card slogans. It's cut in a nice boxy shape and made from a lightweight blend of linen and cotton, sourced from New Delhi, that's breathable in the warmer weather.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take a further size up
- This shirt is cut for a boxy fit and is slightly short in the sleeves
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L/XL
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- White linen and cotton-blend
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, red embroidery
- Button fastenings
- 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.