Tie-Dyed Satin Bomber Jacket
- IT 46 (low stock)
- IT 48 (low stock)
- IT 50 (low stock)
- IT 52
- IT 54 (low stock)
- IT 56 (only one left)
AMIRI's SS20 lineup is inspired by Woodstock, so of course it has to include lots of tie-dye. Debuted on the runway at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Paris, this bomber jacket is made from technical satin that's designed with a rainbow of colours. The stretchy trims at the neck, hem and cuffs feature intricate embroidery reminiscent of hippie designs from that era.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- The model is wearing a further size up to achieve the runway look
- This regular cut jacket is intended for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Multicoloured satin
- Snap fastenings
- 77% viscose, 23% silk; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.