+ Grateful Dead Printed Loopback Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt
- XS (low stock)
- XXL (only one left)
Though Grateful Dead released its 1971 album without an official title, it became known as Skull and Roses because of its iconic cover art. This AMIRI sweatshirt is made from loopback cotton-jersey and printed with the design eclipsing its logo.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This regular cut sweatshirt is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured loopback cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.