+ Louis W The Ferris Suede Bomber Jacket
When A.P.C. designer Mr Louis Wong approached Mr Jean Touitou with an idea to branch out on his own, the brand founder offered him the opportunity to create a capsule collection: 'Louis W'. This navy suede bomber, called 'The Ferris', is inspired by the cool, timeless jackets guys wore in French movies back in the '70s. It has substantial ribbed trims to help lock in warmth and will look just as smart with casual outfits as tailoring. Shown here with Sunspel T-shirt, Officine Generale trousers, Officine Generale sweatshirt, Common Projects sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy suede
- Two front welt pockets, ribbed jersey trims, internal pocket, fully lined
- Zip fastening
- 100% suede (calf); trim: 95% polyester, 5% elastane; lining: 100% polyester
- Specialist clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.