APPLIED ART FORMS
CU1-1 Padded Patchwork Striped Cotton-Gabardine Jacket
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Applied Art Forms' 'CU1-1' jacket is handmade from 19th-century cotton-gabardine using a traditional Japanese boro technique. Inspired by the liner of a vintage US army coat, it's cut for a generous fit fit and is lightly padded.
- One size, comfortably fits those who are between a size Small-Medium
- Chest: 126cm / 49.6in
- Sleeve Length: 84cm / 33.1in
- Back Length: 70cm / 27.6in
- Shoulder Width: 54cm / 21.3in
- Tonal-blue and green cotton-gabardine
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- This product is handmade and therefore may differ from that pictured
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.