Track Nylon, Mesh and Rubber Sneakers
- 40 (only one left)
- 41 (only one left)
- 42 (sold out)
- 43 (sold out)
- 44 (sold out)
- 45 (only one left)
It takes an impressive 96 individual components to create a pair of Balenciaga's 'Track' sneakers, but these monochrome ones might just be the most pared-back version ever released. Set on augmented soles with 50mm supportive arches, they have all-white uppers (save for the subtle metallic trim on the collars) made from nylon, mesh and rubber panels and are detailed with the brand's name as well as the shoe size at the toes.
- White nylon and mesh, white and silver rubber
- Pull tabs, padded collars, designer emblems, mesh linings, rubber soles
- Come with dust bags and spare laces
- Style number: 542023-W1GB1
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.