G9 Shell Jacket
British heritage label Baracuta first created its quintessential Harrington jackets in the '30s, and they've been worn by everyone from James Dean to Elvis Presley and Jamie Foxx. This edition is made from a water-repellent shell and has a comfortable COOLMAX® tartan lining. Note too the scalloped finish of the storm flap.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Designed for a regular fit
- Ribbed hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a UK 40
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Pink shell
- Two-way zip fastening
- 58% polyester, 42% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.