G9 Suede Harrington Jacket
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Baracuta designed the original 'G9' Harrington jacket back in 1937, and it's become iconic for its practicality and style, first shooting to fame when Mr James Dean wore a version in Rebel Without A Cause. This one is made from soft suede and has traditional raglan sleeves, flap pockets and knitted cuffs. The interior is lined with the brand's unmistakable Fraser tartan.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- The model is wearing a further size up to achieve a looser fit
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Ribbed hem
- Supple, non-stretchy suede
- Model wears a UK 42
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Navy suede
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% leather (Goat); lining: 100% cotton
- Specialist clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.