BARBOUR WHITE LABEL
Beaufort Corduroy-Trimmed Waxed-Cotton Jacket
- 42 (only one left)
- 44 (only one left)
Inspired by traditional French field jackets, Barbour White Label's 'Beaufort' model is one of the brand's most iconic styles. It's crafted from mid-weight cotton that's waxed for a water-resistant finish and fitted with a two-way zip fastening that’s protected from the elements under its Stormfly front. It has the label's signature tartan lining and is accented with a tonal corduroy collar.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size smaller to achieve a closer fit
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit
- Heavy-duty, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 38
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black waxed-cotton and corduroy
- Snap and two-way zip fastenings
- 100% cotton; lining1: 78% cotton, 22% polyester; lining2: 100% polyester
- Spot clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.