BARBOUR WHITE LABEL
Bedale Corduroy-Trimmed Waxed-Cotton Jacket
- 38 (low stock)
The 'Bedale' jacket has been one of Barbour White Label's most popular styles since it debuted in 1980 - the short length, relaxed cut and back vents make it really comfortable and practical. This version has been crafted in Japan from 6oz waxed-cotton and features original design details, including a 'Stormfly' front, large bellows pockets and moleskin-lined welt pockets. The traditional corduroy collar includes a snap-fastening throat latch for warmth.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a relaxed fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 38
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy waxed-cotton and corduroy
- Snap and two-way zip fastenings
- 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Spot clean
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.