BARBOUR WHITE LABEL
+ Engineered Garments Waxed-Cotton Jacket
In Barbour tradition, a navy jacket should be exclusively reserved for the town and the green for the countryside - but we won't tell if you don't. From the brand's White Label, this jacket is based on the brand's iconic 'Bedale' and can be spotted on Mr Bond in the forthcoming film, No Time to Die. It's cut from waxed-cotton and left unlined for a sleeker silhouette than the original.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed/intended for a regular cut/fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy waxed-cotton
- Snap and zip fastenings
- 100% cotton
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.