Barbour White Label
White Label Bedale Corduroy-Trimmed Shell Jacket
- 44 (low stock)
First available in 1983 and designed by chairman Dame Margaret Barbour, the 'Beaufort' is considered one of Barbour's most iconic waxed jackets. Part of the brand's White Label which updates classic outerwear in new fabrics, this version is made from durable army-green shell. Those familiar with the original will be pleased to know the signature corduroy collar, checked lining and snap-fastening throat latch have remained. Shown here with Barbour T-shirt, J.Press trousers, Converse sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take a further size up
- This jacket is designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 40
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Army-green shell
- Cotton-corduroy collar, snap-fastening throat latch and two front flap pockets, two chest welt pockets, eyelets, zipped back vent, internal zipped pocket, partially lined
- Two-way zip and snap fastenings
- 81% polyester, 19% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% polyamide
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.