Barbour White Label
White Label Bedale Slim-Fit Hooded Shell Jacket
- UK/US 36 (sold out)
- UK/US 38 (sold out)
- UK/US 40 (sold out)
- UK/US 42 (sold out)
- UK/US 44 (only one left)
Originally introduced back in the '80s as Barbour's first short jacket, the British brand updates its 'Bedale' style for the White Label in lightweight, weather-resistant shell. Cut for a slim fit, this version is fitted with a drawstring hood and lined in the label's signature tartan. Roll back the cuffs to flash the checks. Shown here with Barbour shirt, J.Press trousers, Converse sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take a further size up
- This jacket is designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 40
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Green shell
- Drawstring hood, two front slant pockets, two snap-fastening flap pockets, internal pocket, snap-fastening vent, partially lined
- Zip and snap fastenings
- 81% polyester, 19% cotton; trim: 100% polyester; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% polyamide
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.